On March 15th, 2019 Xtreme Elements held their annual 2019 Kickoff Meeting to get everyone geared up for the 2019 Construction Season. It was an outstanding event featuring the iconic Akron, Ohio Food Truck from Swenson’s Restaurants. Over 110+ employees got to fill their stomachs with arguably the best burgers in town and then if they chose to do so they could browse for some nice safety footwear in the Cintas Mobile Boot Truck. All employees in attendance received multiple t-shirts and authentic Xtreme Elements gear! After lunch a few Xtreme Elements Team Members spoke to the group about Safety, Up and Coming work, and Administrative information. Such a fantastic way to appreciate The Xtreme Team Members and get everyone excited and ready for the new year. Xtreme Elements would like to thanks everyone that attended and wish everyone a very Safe and Productive year!
- Xtreme Team 2019 Kickoff!
- Xtreme Elements Thanks Local 109 for Safety Training efforts
- Xtreme Elements Excavation Competent Person Training
- Congratulations Xtreme Elements Forklift Operator Training Participants!
- Xtreme Elements Safe Employee for the Month of November 2018 Jeff Keil
- Xtreme Elements Safe Employee For October 2018
- Xtreme Elements Safe Employee for the month of September 2018!
- Safe Employee for the month of August 2018!
- Xtreme Elements Celebrates 15 Years!!
- Xtreme Elements break ground on several new projects this month!
- Safe Employee for the month of July 2018!
- Xtreme Elements becomes a Certified Ductilcrete Installer
- Safe Employee for the Month of June 2018!
- Safe employee for the month of May!
- Safe employee for the month of April!
- First Aid Training
1016 Morse Street
Akron, Ohio 44320
Xtreme Elements, LLC.